Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Woke up and weighed this morning....139!
Finally some effort has paid off! Wasn't really expecting this as last night I binged on some crisps blaaaahhh. They are my total weakness and should be destroyed. I felt so full and guilty afterwards. They were only 88kcals a bag but still I had two adding 176 on to such a good day! Damn you!

At least I'm 139 now.

AND I'm finally getting my gym membership today so now I get to work them off too. I have literally a 2 day working week (without counting my weekend job) due to my college course which is supposed to be full-time (ha), so plenty of time to work my fat ass off.

AND!! my parents are away for 4 days so I get to eat whatever the hell I want without any bullshit. I honestly can't win, one moment they're commenting on my weight gain, and then my mother cooks me pizza for food. Umm...no FUCKING thanks!
Thankfully her job is really demanding so I'm mostly left to my own devices.

Well here's to a good start to the day! hopefully I'll make it to the end with no fuck ups!

Stay skinny!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment