Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

I'm putting in a sneaky post before my boyfriend comes over.
He's staying here until Sunday so I'll try and post whenever I can.

Firstly, a big HI to Sam Lupin! Thanks for the comment the other day, I demand we be Sam buddies seen as we're both blessed with the same first name ;) I follow your blog religiously, thanks for all the inspiration!

Secondly, somehow I woke up this morning to find I was back to 140 (FUCK) and to top it all off it's going to be SUPER hard to try and not eat with my boyfriend being around! I promise Ana I'll try my best to be faithful. Please guide me into the right direction.

So far today I've had my Cayenne pepper cocktail, my 27kcal soup, and a green salad. So far so good. Hopefully I'll stay on this good roll.

Hope everyone is okay, a massive thank you to all my new followers, I will be sure to follow you back if I'm not already doing so.

I better leave it at that, I don't want the other half wandering uninvited (as always) while I'm mid-blogging.

Stay skinny!!!!!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck while your bf is staying with you. I can totally relate mine was with me last weekend. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete