Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Today was the official start of my diet!
First thing I woke up this morning and weighed...141.4lbs.
It's so hard to think at one point I weighed 109lbs. I want to get lower than that weight. Nothing more than 100lbs is not acceptable.
I'm fed up of the fat hanging over my jeans and the rolls of fat that are so easily seen unless I wear Spanx.

I started the day with a 200ml glass of orange juice (88kcal) to boost my metabolism, a lot of sugar no doubt but not too much that I can't burn off though out the day.
On break in college, I discovered the most amazing minestrone soup that's only 27kcals! I plan on making this a definite meal in the near future.
I had lunch later, green salad (no dressing) 20kcals approx? and a Muller light yogurt 88kcals.
which equals 223 kcals.

I'm yet to have something this evening , and was hoping I could skip dinner and spend a majority of the evening in the gym, but that's out the window as I forgot I made plans with my boyfriend to go out for food. Which is going to be a bit of a disaster so I'll be looking to have a salad again. I'm definitely planning on going for a monster of a walk afterwards or I'll feel completely disgusting tomorrow.

As courtesy of my mother's boyfriend I now have an AbKing machine in my room :) which I'm going to try out in a minute.

I find that this blog is already helping me so much just by venting and also reading blogs of others, I'm feeling more motivated than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment