Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Weighed today and lost 2 pounds since the last time I weighed. Down to 139.8 now :)
The lowest I've been in three months!
Still a massively long way to go yet.
Started the morning with a Maxitone Sculptress Capsule, which are great definitely need to buy more. Then fruit salad with low fat mango yoghurt and a glass of Tropicana tropical fruit juice for breakfast and a can of Heinz chicken soup for lunch. Up to 605 kcals.
In two minds whether to go to the gym or do my Ministry of Sound exercise DVD. Think I'll end up doing the DVD to try and mix it up. I haven't been working on my abs enough as I need to be & this way I can select an abs programme! I know If I'm in the gym I'll just stick to cardio machines.
Feeling extremely motivated! Think its due to the thinspiration I've been checking up on. Cheerleader-based mostly, the shape some of them are in is incredible. I wish I was one!


Can't wait until I have the body of one of them girls! It will happen!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment